Thursday 19 February 2009

Now for the next gorgeous guy it just has to be Brad Pitt. I know he is listed in every list of beautiful men and I avoided placing him on here at first for just that reason, but then I thought you know what he is sexy hot, amazingly hot, hot, hot...and I am sure that in some states it may even be a crime to not place him on a hot man blog like this! He is a bit of a chameleon with his appearance but always looks amazing, I think it is a rare man who can get away with long hair, bright blonde hair, full facial hair (ok maybe that look was not his best....) etc. I think, and let me know if you agree, that he looked his best in Meet Joe Black, so sexy that I sat there blushing through some parts of the film! He looks sexy in Troy too.... of course, as you know a favourite film of mine. Let me know how you like him best! Also up for discussion is what factors you believe make him the sexiest man alive, what makes every woman swoon when faced with him? Whilst you are pondering I have some gorgeous photos for you to relish...







1 comment: